We’re putting together an extensive event insurance offering at the moment.
This will include (but not limited to);
- Accident, injury or sickness
- Death within 30 days of the event, including members of your immediate family
- Travel delay beyond your reasonable control
- Jury service
- Strikes, riots, civil commotion, martial law
- Restricted access to the venue due to flood, fire, explosion or public health and safety considerations
- Adverse weather conditions which prevent you from reaching the venue
- Damage to home or place of business which prevents you from attending
- Inability to attend a re-scheduled event due to a prior engagement
- Being called away for Military Service
Please check back for updates or, if you have any questions, get in touch.
For further information on insurance, visit The Association of British Insurers at https://www.abi.org.uk/